Saturday, March 7, 2009

From my Old Blog...

Yes, I accidentally found my old blog today, and freaked out before realizing that it was attached to a different email account, and I was logged in on the other one... However, you can only have one question to answer on your blog, and I like the one I have on my current account:

• Your people want to make a statue in your honor. What will it be made out of and what victory will it commemorate?

My statue shall be made of white marble and decorated with ammolite and other fine jewels, and it shall commemorate the day that I discovered Atlantis.

This one is from my old blog (which I am now going to delete to prevent this happening to me again, and also because it's completely obsolete since I moved my 3 posts from there to this blog)...

• Which is more important to you and why: flexibility or expandability?

Depends on the context. *Evil Grin*

1 comment:

Ryu Desol said...

good question! i have no answer! LOL!