Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Beginning of a New Journey

I really haven't updated this blog at all this year because my life has been so crazy. However, now that my semester is over, I'll be backdating and adding some new stuff. :)

Anyways, I'm about to begin the journey of a lifetime. I'm currently on a plane that's taking me to Washington, DC so that tomorrow I can get on a flight and go to Israel. This is my first time going out of the country like this. (Of course, I've been to a couple touristy areas in Mexico and Canada, but this is totally different.)

I will be offline the entire time I'm gone. However, I'll be keeping a daily journal, and when I get back, I'll type them all up and post them here, along with tons of pictures, etc.

For the time being, I'm just going to enjoy the anticipation of going around the world and experiencing so many new things.

I can't wait to share when I get back! :)

5 comments:

Ryu Desol said...

have a safe trip and I'm looking forward to pics and the journal. I've missed you! *hugs*

Ryu Desol said...

When are you going to blog again? Waiting for updates and those pictures!

Isis M. Nocturne said...

Hey sweetie! I've got pics posted on another site: gallery.me.com/isisnocturne1369#100104

The stories haven't been posted because my life has been so busy. I'll get there eventually, though. :)

Ryu Desol said...

The link doesn't work :( I so wanna see the pics :) I hope you have time soon to post the stories :D

Oh before I forget, I started a story a while back and posted it on a site. Would love to know what you think!

http://www.wattpad.com/1232140-unshed-blood

Also, will be posting new blogs hopefully soon! I'm still writing about four! I have one finish, but got to post them in order LOL!

Isis M. Nocturne said...

If the link doesn't work, then just go to gallery.me.com/isisnocturne1369 and from there, click the image that says Israel Trip under it. That'll open that set of photos.

I'll check your post out later because at the moment I'm suffering under day 3 of a migraine that's just destroying me.