Sunday, September 9, 2012

Another James Marsters Dream

I just woke up from yet another James Marsters dream. In it, a bunch of volunteers (including myself) were helping him clear out a storage room somewhere. Most of the items in the room belonged to James, but I found a hidden door to another room which contained a bunch of stuff that belonged to my family and had disappeared many years ago when we moved. James saw the stuff that belonged to my family, and he was excited over a couple of the finds (some DVDs of shows that are no longer on the air).

Of course, some of the stuff he wanted I had no use for. I looked at it, then grabbed it and followed James out to the main room. However, I did not stop there. Instead, I went out to several other rooms, desperately searching for my backpack and other items that belonged to me. It took a while, and along with my backpack, I found a couple other things I thought James would enjoy more than I would. I hurried back to the room where he was working.

I must have been gone longer than I thought because when I got back, James was the only one in the room, and he was cataloguing things that had been found. I walked over to him and patiently waited for his attention. Once it was given to me, I told James he could have some of the DVD sets I’d found. He was thrilled! James then asked what I wanted in return, and I told him I’d love to have lunch with him if that could ever be worked out. He pulled up his calendar, and asked me if Sept. 24th was good. I told him it was, and he told me that in order for our lunch to work, I’d have to meet him at the Metropolitan Opera House.

I gaped at him in shock, then asked exactly where that was. James didn’t reply; he just said that he had an early concert, and if I met him around 2, after the first show was done, he’d take me out to lunch. Of course I agreed to the arrangement, but I did ask how we’d find each other after his show. He told me that he’d give my name to the backstage security so that I could go inside and meet him there.

It suddenly dawned on me that this was really happening, so I walked a few feet closer to James and gave him a big hug. He winced and warned me to be careful of his ribs, so I loosened my grip a little and told him that I believe hugs are a great healer. He told me he agreed and then wrapped his arms around me too.

It was really nice to wake up with a huge smile on my face and the sensation of being hugged still surrounding me.

No comments: