Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Life and it's Little Ups and Downs

School sucks right now. I'm so far behind that I'll never catch up. Beyond that, I'm looking for a job so that I can afford a car once I get my license, along with a new laptop.

Here in the SCV, that ain't so easy.

Plus, I'm still the klutz queen.

Today, in dance, I pointed my foot too hard in a leap, and twisted my ankle that's been badly fractured twice. I think it's time to start looking for a new favorite way to exercise.

That's all the bad crap. Onto the good stuff. I saw "Deception" last Saturday night with my bff Lauren. We both thought the movie was cute, though kinda lame, and that Ewan McGregor would be a better actor if he'd get rid of his mole on his forehead. Hell, with that thing, he could become a spokesperson for Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away if he got rid of it.

Hugh Jackman, my beloved fantasy husband, was incredible. I actually believed that he was a horrible person as he played Wyatt. However, when I found out something (that I'm NOT gonna mention here) in the film, it disturbed me and made me remember being stalked while back at VHS - my first high school.

Either way, I enjoyed the movie.

Plus, I found a really cute pic of Luke (Busby from Temposhark) from his Facebook, and I nabbed it so that I can gaze adoringly at him.

Life is tough, but good.

No comments: