Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dreaming

I've always wondered what different dreams meant. Are they harmless or harmful? Can they really express your true desires, or are they your subconscious' way of making things understandable in a way that you forget once you wake up?

Take this for example.

I had a dream the other night where I was in a "camp" of sorts with the boy I like. Since we were both over 18, we were given a room to share. First thing that happened was that the boy (Who I shall now refer to as "L") decided to change in front of the mirrored closet that we were sharing.

Of course, I did see his penis reflected in the mirror, and then again as he turned towards me, but even though he grew excited, nothing really happened.

Then, later, after I'd put all my things away, I went to take a shower. As I stripped down, he joined me in the room adjoining the bathroom, and he pulls me flush against his body and kisses me.

Yet, as my arms wrapped around L, and I relaxed into his body, I woke up. I wasn't frustrated, but I was happy, as though I was totally loved.

Now, I've only met L in person once, and I'm sure that he doesn't really remember me except that I've spoken to him and other members in his band over the internet for a long time now.

So, my biggest question really is: Am I using my crush on L to dream about being in love, or is it possibly a "real" feeling in my gut that I may be meant to be with him?

*shrug* Maybe I'm just delusional.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are not delusional. you make good points!