Sunday, June 14, 2009

Loving My Summer Weekend!

I've had the best summer weekend so far! I've had FREE HBO and MAX, so I've been able to watch LOTS of movies I've wanted to see FOR FREE! *squees* So much fun! Of course, the best part of free HBO is that I was able to watch the season premiere of True Blood! OMG, I LOVED IT! Just the continuance of last season's storylines, the introduction of new ones, and, my favorite part, the BILL/SOOKIE love scenes! No, that doesn't just refer to that HOT scene towards the end of the ep, but also all the relationship stuff, when they're trying to communicate and deal with Bill's latest problem... Well, let's just say that I'm REALLY looking forward to watching next week's ep (even though I'll no longer have HBO... I'll get around that problem quickly, I'm sure)...


Of course, not everything is quite going my way... My little sister just got her license, so she's trying to steal my precious car, Xiamara, from me, and that hurts. However, I have summer school (in the form of English 102) starting tomorrow. I think I'll get to keep my baby, since I'll have to drive across town to get to the campus... Ugh on the summer class, but then again, starting Tuesday, I'll have my belly dancing class on Tuesday nights to keep me occupied! Hopefully that'll help with the boredom...

2 comments:

Ryu Desol said...

omg belly dancing! TEACH ME WHAT U LEARN

Isis M. Nocturne said...

i would if you lived nearby... it's way hard to explain this stuff!