Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mommy-to-be Laura's New Mini-Pillow!

One of my favorite people in the world, Laura, is expecting her first baby, and since I don't live near her, I'm making her a present. So far, half of it is completed, and I will make the actual pillow in a couple days... However, the pillowcase ROCKS! It's a gorgeous black and white (with pastels) pillowcase, and so much cooler in real life than the pictures show it to be... However, take a look and tell me what you think!

Laura, my sweetie, if you read this, let me know what you think of the case! And remember, you need to chat with me so that when it's done, I can send it out to you!


Here it is!




2 comments:

Wikkibird said...

You are so sweet! *hugs* have I ever told you how super awesome you are?

Ryu Desol said...

awesome! that's so awesome!