Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Pillowcase....

Hey guys, I've gone back to being creative since I finished this past semester of college. I'm still working on my blanket squares, and am now almost finished with my 22nd one... I'll backdate some posts with pictures again soon. However, I'm more involved in making my travel pillows now, and I'm working on the 5th one right now. So far, I've just barely started, and will continue it later today.

Here's what that new pillowcase looks like so far...






Let me know what you think of it so far!

3 comments:

Wikkibird said...

I love knitting on those things! LOL Very cool. *hugs*

Ryu Desol said...

very pretty! keep it up!

Jenn Baker said...

awesome pillow!!! i don't knit. I crochet, sew, cross stitch, scrapbook, photography, etc. but not Knit. Maybe I should learn.... After I'm done with my first quilt.......