Saturday, August 8, 2009

A New Update From My Favorite Band!

Temposhark, one of the best bands to pop up in the last several years, has just posted their first single from their sophomore album at ArjanWrites Music Blog... Yes, it's an exclusive there, and the title of this blog post links directly to that posting...

Now, a little info about this new single, which is AWESOME!!!
• 1. It's called "The World Does Not Revolve Around You"
• 2. It's not what you'll expect it to be.
• 3. It has to be heard to be believed.
• 4. I'm making sure you all get to listen to it, so I'm posting the link to the site HERE as well!

So, please take a listen and let me know what you think! That way, I can forward your (hopefully nice) comments about the song onto the band, which you can follow on Twitter. They can be found @temposhark


BTW, PLEASE BE SURE TO VISIT ARJANWRITES FOR THE BEST COMMENTARY ON TEMPOSHARK'S NEW SONG!!!!

No comments: