Sunday, August 30, 2009

A (Very) Belated Yarnworks Update

Hey guys... I've still been working on my yarn stuff, just not so much and with less time available to me, I haven't been posting about what I've accomplished recently.

So, here's a quick update:

For my big blanket that I'm working on, I now have 26 or 27 blanket squares completed, and I'm over halfway done with another. When I get a chance, I will take pics of all my new ones, and I'll put them in the blog, backdated to approximately when I finished them.

I'm still working on my pillows and pillowcases... I gave one to Anna Paquin for her birthday, and she loved it. I just finished another pillowcase today, and when I get a chance to (probably Tuesday), I'll add a picture to this post so you can see it.

I'm also working on another new pillowcase for the moment.

For now, school's just started for me again, so I'll take what little time I can, and I will be posting about my yarn stuff again whenever I can. Same goes for regular blog posts, which will probably be more often so that I can use them to my advantage in one of my classes.

No comments: