Monday, January 26, 2009

Ghosts can be Annoying...

Yes, my house is haunted... I've got it all, but most of the time, my ghosties are really sweet and stuff. However, not today. Today, since I got home from class, all I've gotten is tormented. I think they're bored. So far, I've had several non-breakables thrown at me from upstairs. Since I am on a desktop computer with open space behind my back, I must make an excellent target. Sadly, all the baubles thrown at me are things from my room, including my favorite day-glow orange football shaped stress ball, which got me straight in the back. I'll update this post later with pics to help explain...


As for now, I think I'm going to the other room to watch a movie and invite the ghosts to join me. Maybe then they won't be so antagonistic....

UPDATE:



This is the view behind my back while I'm on the computer I'm currently using. See the area above the white door? That area up on the second floor is what hides my room, where my possessions were taken and thrown at me.

Here's the rest of the view:


BTW, maybe it's just me, but I think I may have caught a dark gray orb in the second picture... Let me know if you spot it!

1 comment:

JaimeG said...

Hey girly girl.. so ghosts huh? I have a few spirits around my place I think but they certainly don't throw stuff at me!!