Friday, January 30, 2009

Update to Yesterday Night's Michele Lang Post...

All right, I've gotten an email back from Michele Lang, in which she offered me a .pdf of her book, "Mists of Manhattan." Of course, I'm happily taking her up on her her offer, but I also wish to help her in return. I hope that she takes my advice about offering the two books, "Ms. Pendragon" and "Mists of Manhattan" as free egifts to people, then uses that offer to promote an enhanced version of both books as Print On Demand books. I think that's a good way to get more fans to her books and promote herself well. I know that if Michele follows my suggestion, I'll be right there on various messageboards and promoting the hell out of the books, since I believe in them and the sheer enjoyment just reading "Ms. Pendragon" has given me. I really do believe that one good turn deserves another, and as I'm one of those "obsessive" people who is quite literally addicted to a good story enough that I'll read it hundreds of times over just to get every nuance I can from a story, I really want to help share the love of a good book.

No comments: