Saturday, January 24, 2009

Scarf # 7 is Complete!



I finished that scarf a little earlier today, and basically, it's the same as #3 would be, except that it has a purple base instead of a red one... It's just over 5 feet long, and I look forward to sending it out to my beloved akri's wife... Should my akri read this, here's a pic of what your wife is getting! I want you to send me a pic of what she looks like wearing it, ok?

*hugs to my akri and his family*


Also, I've mentioned here previously that I'm making a very nice blanket for myself and my family. So far, I have 3 squares, which are somehow all magically the same size (yay me!) that are complete so far... Now, it's up to fate to see when I can afford to buy more of the amazingly soft yarn I'm using... Lion's Brand® Lion Suede yarn - it retails for $5.99 plus tax here in Cali...

Here are those squares!

Teal:


Crimson:


"Vineyard" (multicolored):

No comments: