Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Well Well Well

Hmmm... Just started a blog, even though I'm positive that somewhere out there I used to have another one that I just can't find. Not sure that it really matters, though.

Either way, all I have to say right now is that I'm tired and I have a migraine, so I'm going to continue making scarves as I've been for the last several days. Eventually, I'll post pics, and possibly even sell them, if it's at all possible. I'll probably do the same thing with the bead jewelry I make.

Yes, I'm just creative like that....

Anyways, I'll sporadically update this blog when I feel like I have something to say, which is rather often. Just not this moment.

I'm probably going to now attempt to backdate old blogs from other sites like Livejournal and Myspace. If that works, I'll be impressed. If not, whatever. The moral: If this isn't the first post you see, know that my backdating works.

No comments: