Monday, January 19, 2009

Scarf Pics!



This is shot #1 of my favorite work station in my house.



Shot #2 of the same workstation...



Scarf #1 that I finished, which happened while I was in NY over my winter break...



Scarf #2 - This one was started while in NY, but finished once I got home...



This is scarf #4 that I finished. #3, which I will post a pic of as soon as I am able to, was a gift for a member of my family, so I didn't have it when I took these pics.



Scarf #5 - As you can see, I really enjoy doing stuff like this...



Scarf #6 - I just LOVE the teal under the flame-colored yarn..



Currently, I am working on scarf #7, but after that, I'm taking a break to make blanket squares from Lion's Brand® Suede Yarn, so that eventually, I'll have a multi-colored blanket for my favorite couch at home... Pictures of each square will be posted eventually, along with a pic of the final result whenever I finish it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those scarves are bad mama jamas! Can't wait to get one!

Isis M. Nocturne said...

Erin, you're the best!