Saturday, February 14, 2009

In (sort of) Honor of Valentine's Day...

Ok, update first. My dad came home from DC yesterday. It was night. His plane was late. It took FOREVER to get to a restaurant that was still open to eat (yay for The Villa Italian!) Plus, we (the family) all got to go and see Grandma! Really great, though the best part was getting home and realizing that my dad would be in the house again.

Also, I've got more blanket squares and stuff done, but I'll post that later when I'm not trying to hide what I'm doing and making it look like homework...

However, back to the topic of today's blog...

Since it's Valentine's Day, and I'm still sadly single (and praying that my birthday wish will be granted by the fairy Steve - hey, my big 20th birthday is in 2 DAYS), I've decided to explain myself so that if anyone who knows me asks about my "Hugh Jackman Obsession," I can point them here so that they can take a look for themselves.

Basically, anyone who knows me to some degree will tell you if asked that Hugh Jackman is not only my favorite actor, I'm obsessed. However, that's not completely true. I mean, it's not like I'm crazy and will stalk him, because that's just scary and disgusting and WEIRD!

With full honesty, here's my thing with Hugh Jackman:

*He represents everything I want from my own potential mate...
*He's a complete family man...
*He is dedicated to his wife - they have been together for OVER a decade!
*He has a strong work ethic
*Plays well with children
*Is a genuinely nice guy - all who meet him only have nice things to say about him (the same goes for Deb! I wanna meet her too!)
*He is very respectful of others
*He's playful, and enjoys life
*He's stable - He's not about to go out and do drugs (which are GROSS!) or risk losing his family in any way...

Of course, there's more to this list, but that's all I can think about for now...

I just found out that one of my girlies is gonna come out and visit me in JULY! WOOHOO!!!!

1 comment:

nikkibelle said...

gotta love being single on v-day, you get to be bitchy all day and noone may complain about it =P plus: girls' nights involving bad romance flicks and cocktails, stuff like that.......yeah let's be honest, it sucks but what can ya do?!
oh and of course: hugh = <3