Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tour of California

The Tour of California was INCREDIBLE this year! On one of the days (*cough* yesterday *cough*), the Tour took off from my home city, Santa Clarita, at our local mall (which you may recognize from tv shows like NCIS, The Unit, etc.)

Basically, I was there for hours, talked to Lance Armstrong and Levi Leipheimer for a short amount of time, and took a few pics...

Since I'm still tired from the excitement of being there, I'm just posting my pictures and describing them, ok? Also, the photos are MINE! I took them, I'm posting them... Yeah, they belong to me.


Weird... My pics won't load here for me... But that's ok... I've got 'em posted HERE


If you're interesting in getting a copy of a picture, just post a comment. I'll be glad to send it to you if you tell me why you want the pic and leave a second comment (I'll keep it private) containing the email to send the pic to!

No comments: