Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Night... (Includes Info about the Season Finalé of True Blood)

My night has been great and heart-wrenching...

First, it was great because I got to spend some quality time alone with my dad, but it was only because we drove my car down to my grandmother's house so that he can catch a flight tomorrow morning to get back to DC. But then again, any personal chat time is a good thing with him, because I have an easier time talking with him when we're just one on one.

Then, I had to leave him and drive home alone... NOT fun! I HATE driving the 405 at night!

After that, when I got home, I sat down and watched the season 2 finalé of True Blood. And what a finalé it was! I LOVED the episode for the most part, but HATED the ending! It was so completely heart-wrenching that I still have tears in my eyes from it! (However, I'm not going to spoil the ending here.) Let's just say that it makes an EXCELLENT cliff-hanger leading to season 3, but at the same time I just didn't want it to happen like that, and I'm sure that my theory about who the "bad guys" are for season 3 will end up being proven true.

My theory... Well, let's just say it involves a certain vampire calling on another to kidnap another vampire and torture said vampire...

Either way, I think I'm not gonna sleep until I rewrite the ending of that episode to the ending I want, then I'll go to bed... Yeah, I'm actually that depressed by the ending! Is that pathetic?

1 comment:

Jenn Baker said...

not pathetic, just obsessed, but that's okay. can't wait until my copy gets here!!!!!!