Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nathan Barr's True Blood Score Signing at Dark Delicacies

Today has been a REALLY fun day so far! After yesterday's trip to the Santa Monica Pier and Bubba Gump's (a favorite of Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's, or so my waitress told me) for lunch (in honor of my sister's birthday), I really didn't think that my weekend could be better...

It turns out that I'd forgotten that I had plans today! I went down to Burbank, to my favorite bookstore, Dark Delicacies, where Nathan Barr was doing a CD signing of his new True Blood Score CD. I arrived early, and had a GREAT time! Nathan was very open, and answered my questions about working on True Blood, whether or not he'd have a cameo again, how he got involved with True Blood and Alan Ball, etc.

It was very informative, and Nathan's producers/managers were also very cool. They also answered the questions I asked. All in all, EXCELLENT experience, and I'd happily go do it again!

Here's a couple pics!





And here's the signed True Blood Score cover:



However, the Nathan Barr signing isn't the only one who had a signing today... Bear McCreary (of Battlestar Galactica Score fame) was signing the season 4 score for BSG, and I chatted with him for a bit as well! He's a total sweetie, and REALLY cute! (Same goes for Nathan Barr!)

Here are more pics:







I really wish I'd seen more people there at the signing, simply because it was so much fun!

No comments: